- Prime Grade: Raw materials produced to the manufacturer’s specification.
- Off Grade: Raw materials that do not meet the manufacturer’s specification.
- Reprocessed (“Repro”) Rubber: Non-vulcanized rubber scrap raw material direct from the original materials producer that has been cleaned, dried, screened and otherwise processed and packaged to meet to a standardized specification.
- Reclaim Rubber: Vulcanized rubber goods that have been sorted, shredded, de-cross linked and otherwise processed and packaged into a usable, standardized raw material form.
- Scrap: Rubber or plastic raw materials with potentially very wide varieties of qualities, possibly containing moisture, contamination of metal and non-plastic or non-rubber materials and not packaged in any standard manner and not of any standard specification.